Sunday 1 June 2014

Brief Beach Sight (first poem written in my handmade notebook)

Hey all! So my family and I celebrated the birth of June 2014 with a tiring bike trip from Canada Place down to Stanley Park in Vancouver, BC. Yes, it was a gorgeous warm sunny weather and I was supposed to enjoy riding the bike. First  of all, it was a Sunday and there were a lot of bikers on this narrow trail. The countless ringing of bells from the bikers behind me pissed me off, so I had to stop at the pedestrian trail nearby to let those freaking pro-bikers to show off their speed. But I was glad that I took breaks because I get to take pictures of the nice view of Canada Place and the bridge to North Vancouver. And then, we stopped by at this beach in Stanley Park. I settled down at the beach to take my mind off things and get inspiration for a new poem. It's a good thing that I brought one of my handmade notebooks with me in case I got my inspiration cap on. (If you want to find out more about my handmade notebooks, check out Michele's Arts Realm in the blog archive on the right.)

Bried Beach Sight
Saffron ribbons flashes against  my skin.
Summer breath exhaled by an invisible spirit caresses against my face.
Tanned sand crushes against my feet.
Sapphire waves rolls further from my sight,
miniscule glitters decorate the blue.
Disappointment crawls against my joy
that time runs short.
Second chances I shall wait
to see this gorgeous view once again. 





Speaking of inspiration, I've always wanted to write a poem about Japan. And that got my excited because I'm going home for vacation next month (July) and I'll be stopping by at Tokyo! Ahmagad! Tanoshii desu ne! I'm definitely gonna bring my notebooks to get some inspiration about Tokyo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment