Saturday 21 May 2016

Super Junior Fan Fiction "Elphena (Elph)" (Final Chapter-Chapter 11)

Elph
Written By: Michele Hii
Final Chapter: Who knows? He's in front of you right now. ~ Elphena



More than a month later...
In Yokohama, Japan for Kyuhyun's Tour...
"Hey! What are you watching?" Kangin poked his head that blocked my view.
"Just the clip of Kyu's singing at Fantastic Duo." I replied, shooing him away with my hand.
"Ah I see!" he chuckled and grabbed a chair to watch the video too.
Kyu slayed the high note together with Lee Sun Hee. It was absolutely breathtaking that I was still blown away by his phenomenal voice. When they finished, Kyu looked so relieved and satisfied that he had finally ticked this moment off his dream list.
"I knew he could do it." I smiled to myself.

Leeteuk suddenly slammed the door behind him and signaled me with a twirl of his finger. I quickly stuffed my phone into my pocket and ducked behind the chair. Kangin had his eyes on the door, so were the other boys. As the door creaked open and Kyu Oppa entered in, he spoke casually to the boys first before approaching closer to my seat.
"Boo!" I pounced in front of him.
"OMO!" he gasped. He almost tripped.
We all held our stomachs as we laughed really hard. Kyu stared at us, looking gobsmacked.
"Gotcha, Oppa!" I pointed at him.
"Guess who's the devil now?" his face lit up, "I didn't know you were coming!"
I gave a toothy smile as he came over to give me a hug.
"Do you like my surprise?" I winked.
"Best one yet." he replied.

Prince Manager came in and was stunned to see me as well. He waved at me before calling out to Kyu, "Show's in five minutes."
"Roger that." he nodded. He then turned to his SuJu brothers, "You guys probably wanna go watch from backstage?"
"Or maybe we can sit somewhere in the middle of the arena." Ryeowook shrugged.
"But the fans will recognize you."
"We'll be accompanying Elphena after all."
"I...I don't know.." Kyu paced around the room. 
I thought for a moment before suggesting, "Maybe I can just blend in the audience at the front row? That way people won't notice me because they all will be focused on you anyway."
"But what if I switch my focus to you?" he smirked.
"Then I'll pretend I don't know you." I joked.
He laughed and headed for the door, "Wish me luck everyone!"
"Fighting!" we all cheered.

                                                                                                      *                      *                       *
ありがとうまだ伝え切れない言葉すばて
この歌に乗せ抱きしめるよ
大好きだよ
ずっとそばで
支えてくれることで
僕は何度だって架けて行く希望のはしお

(Thank you for the words that you haven't expressed,
I'm doing so in this song.
I love you.
I'll always be by your side.
I'll go to this place of hope as much as I want to.) (ryerascho.wordpress.com)

I waved my light stick together with the ocean of fans as Kyu sang his Japanese single "Celebration". When he finished, we all clapped and cheered.
"ありがとうございます!Thank you very much!" he bowed, "Before I sing the next song, I would like to ask a very special person to come up on stage. She's now in the audience but I want to do something with her right now."
Chatters and screams roared in the arena.
"Elphena! Come on up!" he called.
I made my way up to the gigantic platform. Kyu opened his arms like wings of an angel. I smiled and ran to indulge in his embrace. The screams grew louder.
Kyu then pointed the microphone to his mouth, "I would like to dedicate this song to my girl, Elph. Elphena Azure Wong."
"What?" I asked in surprise.
Kyu winked and signaled the other boys who were hiding behind the curtains. They walked out one by one and stood in organized positions. He then dragged me to the center of the stage and had a chair ready for me to sit.
"We're gonna sing your favourite song, "This is Love"." he smiled, "Hope you enjoy."
"No way..." I covered my mouth with my hands.

This Is Love (from smworldcouple.wordpress.com)

Yeah This is love woo~ Come on girl
Hundreds of words,
thousands of images
I see them and it’s the same,
I hear them and it’s the same
It’s a strange feeling,
it’s hard and it’s easy
Out of the many loves,
it’s the same love

The sparkling drops of water
passing by like it’ll wet me but not
That’s how each small and similar encounter felt
At first, I let down my guard
and at some point, I thought
You’re like the raindrops
that already wet my shoulders
This is love This is love
The gentle wind,
the plain flowers bloomed on the street
This is love This is love
love is about the small things
You made me realized
L.O.V.E
Our first story was written
starting from last spring
Every day is a lovely day,
now our relationship is like an honest mirror
The reason I like you?
Well, to explain it,
our love is a happiness that is faster than andante
If they ask if I have a wish
I’ll say it’s only you
I’ll stay with you forever
like a sunflower
Come a little closer so I can go completely inside
In case you melt away at the common stories
I need to write down the answers in the square called love
You came to me from far away
This is love This is love
The gentle wind,
the plain flowers bloomed on the street
This is love This is love
love is about the small things
You made me realized
This is love This is love
The clear sky,
the sun over the horizon
This is love This is love
You taught me that
everything in the world is love
Out of the plain people who will be
forgotten in a matter of seconds
I know you’re different
Like the stars, love love
Just the way it is, love love
You and me Just us two
Hold ya. Just wanna hold ya
A little closer Just wanna hold ya
This is love This is love
The gentle wind,
the plain flowers bloomed on the street
This is love This is love
love is about the small things
You made me realized
This is love This is love
The clear sky,
the sun over the horizon
This is love This is love
You taught me that
everything in the world is love
 They performed the song wholeheartedly and I just sat there with a big smile. They mastered their choreography with the microphone stands and in the end, they formed a circle around me to sing the chorus. Even though five of the SuJu members were not there, they still could present their routine professionally.
"How's that for payback?" Kyu asked as he stood in front of me.
I giggled and threw my arms around him, "I love it."
The audience shrieked and waved their light sticks in glee. The other SuJu boys waved and blew air kisses at them. Meanwhile, I stared back into Kyu's eyes and locked lips with him. Our eyes were closed, our bodies leaned against each other and our hearts were joined together.
And then I remembered. I had a dream of this at first, but the kiss didn't happened. As I slightly opened my eyes, Kyu's eyes were still closed and his lips were still glued onto mine. Nope. It was not a dream at all. I closed my eyes and kissed him again with a smile.

                                *                                 *                                 *
2016
A New Beginning

New blog. New start. Sometimes all you need is to take a step back and think things through. 
Hi there! My name's Elphena Azure Wong. I'm a freelance writer in Seoul, South Korea and I'm in a relationship with Super Junior's Kyuhyun. Yes, it sounds crazy but it's true. If you have checked out the news or posts on social media, the paparazzi has been chasing after us with latest activities and events together with the rest of Super Junior. But I'm not writing this to brag about our relationship. I'm writing this in my new blog to tell you readers what's on my heart right now. 
Before I started this blog, I had a two-years-old popular blog where Super Junior fans from all over the world read my interviews with fans about experiencing Super Junior concerts and I never missed a single update on Super Junior's latest music, events, and appearances in films and TV shows. And all that time, I was so caught up with updating stuff besides university and internships that I hadn't had time to meet new people and think of being in a romantic relationship. But ever since I moved here from Vancouver, Canada, I had the wishing star crashing invisibly onto me. Even though I got chased by paparazzi (on bad terms) quite a few times and I faced cold responses from fans with harsh actions that not only hurt myself but also the people I love and care, I received so much encouragement from Super Junior. Oh! Yes, and my roommate Liz too. Shout out to Liz!
You might ask me how is it possible to get a K-pop idol to fall in love with a commoner? Well...it happens. It just happens out of the blue. I unexpectedly bumped into him by accident and he caught me like a chivalrous knight. And when we met each other more often, we were on this wacky ride escaping away from paparazzi and we ended up learning more about each other. Thus, it led to intimate feelings for each other. 
Even a fan like you can be in a real relationship with a celebrity. So, you can either keep on dreaming or thrashing your hopes away. Because you're born to live in this world and you are to meet your destiny someday. It doesn't have to be a celebrity. There is always, and I mean always, someone out there who will be shot with an arrow by cupid and you will be the target. Who knows? He's in front of you right now. 

Whoa...I didn't realized that I wrote this long. I clicked on the "Publish" button and the first post of my new blog entitled "Elph's Journey" popped up on my Macbook screen. As I reread my words posted on the sapphire blue template, a pair of hands suddenly crept from behind and my eyes were covered. I felt the smooth, fair skin touching my face.
"Oppa?" I giggled.
Kyu gave me a back hug and rested his chin on top of my right shoulder.
"Did you finish your new blog?" he asked.
"Yeap." I replied, "Do you think people will like it?"
"Let me see." he said as he read the post on my computer. When he finished, he pushed the screen down to close the laptop. I looked at him in surprise, "Wae? Do you hate it?"
"Hate it? It's good!" he grinned.
"Then why do you close my computer?"
"Because I've been waiting for you to get it done! Everyone's waiting for you!"
"Waiting for what?"
Suddenly, Kyu's phone rang with a Facetime camera activated. He pressed the green button and seven Super Junior boys were setting up tents around a to-be-built campfire.
"Heyyyyyy!" they waved.
"Hey, guys!" I waved back, "What's going on?"
"Camping!" Liz suddenly jumped in. She was clinging on Heechul who was carrying her like a macho weightlifter.
"Where?"
"Jeju guest house! Kyuhyun will take you here!" Leeteuk smiled.
"If you guys come after the sun sets, you won't have barbecue for dinner!"Ryeowook smirked.
"Okay!" I chuckled.
"We'll see you soon!" Kyu waved and hung up.

I collected my things and stuffed them into my backpack. Kyu then held my hand and swept my fringe off my eyes that was blown by the beach wind.
"I'm glad that we're here." I inhaled, "Jeju island is beautiful."
"Sure it is." Kyu replied before switching into a sly smile, "Come on! You heard them. The loser won't be getting dinner tonight!"
"Wait...huh?" I blinked.
"I won't be sharing you some of my food too." Kyu stuck out his tongue and sprinted off.
"Hey! Wait up!" I shouted and chased after him.
"Don't ever think about catching up!" he let out an evil laugh.
"Oh! We'll see about that!" I laughed.

Beyond us, the sea mirrored the evening sky that was painted in hues of orange and gold. Our feet crushed on the soft white sand as we raced to the campsite.. I let the ocean breeze hit against my face as I immersed myself into this bright-coloured paradise, just like the love Kyuhyun and I shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment