Wednesday 2 December 2015

Sapphire Hearts (poem dedicated to Super Junior)



I guess it's been a while since I've written a portrait poem. At first, I'm a little embarrassed in writing this new piece. But this is something I want to express how grateful I am for being an ELF (Everlasting Friend-Super Junior's fan name). It took about two hours to write this new poem because I had a little trouble with the word choice and length (I don't want the poem to look heavy with only words and no feelings, so hopefully the editing helps).

When I encountered you, your eyes met mine and my heart pondered like a horse’s gallop. As I see more of you, the icy barrier around my heart is melted bit by bit, thanks to your golden smiles. pure vocals, insane humour, and radiant love. Even though we’re far apart, it feels like you’re by my side. The walls you’ve broken and the torches you’ve lit, have made me proud. Flaws are revealed yet your aura of boldness impresses me. Personalities are scattered yet every one of them amuses me. Mistakes are exposed yet your attitude inspires me. Every day, Your tunes and screens create a ribbon of energy. Your whispers and laughter deliver me from this world. You’ve sent a galaxy of love letters with your constant thanks. And now I want to do the same by illuminating this dark globe with an ocean of sapphire wands. You’re the best gift I’ve could ever asked for, and I’ll forever cherish every moment while chorus together with you, It’s not an END, but an AND.


Super Junior, saranghae! 

Honestly, there are no other idols that are as awesome as Super Junior. And not only I love the way they shower their love to their fans, but I'm super touched with the way the fans shower love back to the group. Check out these videos below to see how overpowering the relationship between Super Junior and ELF!

No comments:

Post a Comment