Wednesday 16 January 2013

Should I say, slightly good and bad day?

Nice...class cancelled. It's both good and bad to me. The bad thing is, I've been waiting for two hours in the atrium of New West campus for the English class which usually starts at 2:30pm. Half an hour before class, my new friend, Louise came by and she asked me a few questions concerning her school account. It turned out that she was waiting for her boyfriend who was still in class (Wow, does she HAVE to wait for her boyfriend every day? I saw her impatiently trudging around the campus, waiting for her guy to come to her). Well, it is sweet of her to wait for her boyfriend though...Anyway, I accompanied her until a few minutes left till English class started. But...when I arrived at the classroom, the room was completely empty! No one was in it! Then, I spotted a yellow piece of paper glued on the door with words "Class cancellation, English 1115-001, Jon-Paul Henry,time 2:30." GEEZ! Last minute cancellation??? How come I didn't see an email of this in the website? D:

Sigh..anyway, the good thing about this sudden cancellation is that I could go back home early, and help prepare dinner for my cousin Titus' last night here in Canada. He'll be going back to California tomorrow. So tonight is our last night to spend time with Titus. And I've never done this before, but I invite Loiuse and her boyfriend for lunch at Sushi Zone this Friday after school. This is the first time I invite a friend for lunch in Canada..lol. I'm actually excited about this Friday. It will be a chance for me to get to know her better, and her boyfriend too.

You wouldn't believe this but Titus and his friend Tom (who lived with us as well) ate all the macarons we made. It was unfair! My sisters and I only ate one or two! But then I guess Titus did this in return by baking a new batch of macarons for us (picture above).

No comments:

Post a Comment