Sunday 5 August 2012

One more month of summer..what should I do?

Whoa! So hot! Now Coquitlam is blazing out scorching heat at about 32 degrees Celsius! Somehow I wish I can just go out to Stanley Park for a bike ride, or to Victoria Island for a sightseeing tour, or to Capilano Suspension Bridge for an exercise on the bridge! I mean, come on, it's summer! Can't a spray of cold water would be enough?

Church camp starts tomorrow and I wonder whether one week of sticking my butt on a chair while listening to the serving ones (priests) giving lessons, would satisfy my summer. And plus, no technology is allowed during the entire camp. I don't know how am I suppose to survive in there?

Hey, I wonder what should I do in the next two weeks? Well, I still looking for a summer job. Plus I have to find time to finish reading the driving book. I, of course, need to catch up with my writing.

Oh, God! This summer seems to be really boring!

I came back from Korea yesterday morning, and you have no idea how tired I was! I slept till 8:49am this morning! Yup, I overslept so I skipped the chores and go straight to the church. If you ask me, Korea is way  hotter than here. You can't imagine that you'll get sunburnt in seconds! That what happened to me and my sister Megan. We went to Cheong Bak Dong palace, some sort of Myedong village, and Lotte World (mall and theme park). It was crazy! We faced lots of language barriers there, but at least we had fun buying souvenirs, laughing at candy makers who sing, eating the delicious food there, and getting to know Korean church saints.

I don't know when will be the next time for me to return to Malaysia. It was such a short time for me to be in k.k. I wish I can see all of my friends again...

No comments:

Post a Comment