Monday 27 August 2012

Cluster of Crystal Dews

I came up with this title since I was like 16 or 17. The first book I want to publish is a collection of poems and short stories entitled Cluster of Crystal Dews. Picture this! The first page is gonna be a poem with the same title, describing the collection of poems and stories in my first book. 

Dear readers,
Before you flip the pages,
Let me whisper to you something I want to share,
As I grip a pencil or a pen,
To write a poem or a story,
I recall and record,
Of the observation I see,
Of the experiences I am indulged into.
Of the inspiration I seek,
Of the imagination I create,
And mould them into masterpieces of words.

Each poem and story,
Reminds me of the endless love gave by my family,
The unforgettable support presented by friends,
The inspirational advice shown by teachers,
And the eager excitement seen by you,
Readers of mine.

I've struggled to put in as much effort as I can,
I've prayed to hear positive feedback from you,
I've hoped to see smiles of satisfaction from you,
While you gaze at these precious dews,
I yearn that you will enjoy reading them.

No comments:

Post a Comment