Sunday 29 July 2012

Why...clock..why???

This summer vacation turned our fast, and 2 days left till my flight to Korea before transiting to Vancouver. I went to Suria Sabah with Ivy a few times already, and the last time we went was yesterday. Ivy and I had one last sleepover. We went to One Borneo hypermall late at night, and you wouldn't believe what we actually did. We watched The Amazing Spiderman at around 9pm, and we arrived home around midnight! And then the next morning (yesterday), we drove to Grace Chapel church in Kingfisher to see our dear secondary school English teacher, Mrs. Chu who gave a testimony about her late father and how her family loves the Lord. Mrs.Chu also invited us to her house after the meeting, since we had to be in Suria Sabah around 3pm. Knowing that the father is now working in Perth to support the family, I pray that Mrs. Chu's family would make ends meet.

At Suria Sabah, (sorry we were half an hour late =P) I was totally glad to see my friends once again. Eloise just couldn't make it. Pity. Paulette also had to leave early that very noon.

Okay. First, we met Haznol who worked at the Times bookstore there. Then, we headed to the arcade before making our way to the theatres for Ice Age 4:Continental Drift. I never knew that I've grown so tall! I was stunned to see Vanessa and Michelle John were shorter than me. Okay..back to the hangout. We didn't did much shopping, but we had a blast at dinner that night. Brenda and Haznol finally joined us. We had a good dinner at Upperstar restaurant, and had a game of UNO after that, which brought back memories back in tuition and secondary school.

Finally! All gifts are distributed! But I was sad to leave them again. That night when Ivy and I rushed home, I was actually thinking that we had one last hangout this Tuesday before my flight. But it turned out that she needs to work. After one last hug, I watched as she left my house. God! How come tears didn't come out in my sleep? Was it because I'm too tired? =(

The previous days went well too. We didn't exactly went shopping. More like window shopping. I received tips of fashion from her, like I don't know layers? And mix n match. And colour blocking. It's like wearing your summer wardrobe for the fall.

Oh! We went to Sutera Harbour too! My little pain-in-the-neck sister Mona tagged along, but I didn't really mind anyway. We went for a swim, had drinks and snacks at Magellen's MacMuffins cafe, and sat in those wide bed-like seats down the seaside of Magellen resort. It was fun, though Mona had her blabbermouth engine on towards me and Ivy. I just need some peace please! XD

Well, here I am, longing heavy-heartedly at the screen. At least tonight I'll be having dinner with Teacher Florence! Let's see what will happen. I have saved one last gift for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment