Friday 8 July 2016

The Day The Fan Project is Delivered (my time at Kyuhyun's cafe)

Hey, all! It's been a while since I post a personal post so this is it! I'm gonna share with you my time visiting the top place on my Korea list. I'm now in Seoul, South Korea and I'm super excited of bumping into anything Super Junior in the origin place of K-pop.
I had planned the fan project of collecting messages from fans and converting them into letters/cards for Kyuhyun from Super Junior since this past April or May. I still couldn't believe that I did it, delivering voices to a celebrity. It may sound impossible but I've seen Super Junior being so kind and open of hearing from fans.

Once I arrived here where Kyuhyun's parents worked at (Mom House+Deete Espresso), excitement rushed through me like wildfire. I couldn't even describe the happiness I had that time. I immediately took the elevator which was on my right and went up to the sixth floor. There was a sign on my left that led me to the rooftop.

The rooftop was a big garden with a shelter at one corner for special events (I think), a plateau with Kyuhyun's hand figurine, and a red mailbox.
I felt not only my hands shaking, but also my heart. As I filmed a Snapchat video of myself slipping the envelope containing the fan project, I laughed when it didn't exactly fit right through the slit. But after a couple more tries, I was able to slip it in. Now I just have to hope and pray that Kyuhyun will receive it! Since there were a few more letters in the mailbox, there shouldn't be a problem.

I then took the elevator down to first floor and I was overjoyed to see the big display of Kyuhyun's fan gifts and merchandise that decorated the entire cafe. I was literally snapping every good angle of the stuff as I could think of. And then, I decided to buy myself a green tea frappe...because I'm a Matcha addict. XD It was delicious! <3

To my surprise, as I watched the big screen that showed music videos on my right, I didn't realized that Kyuhyun's mom was sitting right behind the screen until I looked down. She was there....in front of me...and I hadn't noticed her till that moment.
I was gonna approach to her when suddenly I saw that she was chatting with two other women at the same table. She looked engaged with the conversation so I decided to let go off my anticipation of taking a selfie with her.
She suddenly spotted me staring at her and smiled with a slight bow. I smiled back and bowed too. :)
I also noticed that she kept glancing behind a few times to watch proudly at her son doing so well in "A Million Pieces" MV and his drama OST video.
The chatting never stopped because after I explained to my family who sat next to them ( at the circle of couches) about Kyuhyun's mom, one of my youngest sisters saw another girl coming in and pointed out that Kyuhyun's sister who was that girl was literally there as well.
And stupidly, when I thought that I had lost my sunglasses, I decided to go back up to the rooftop to search for it. After looking around, I still couldn't find it, so I went back down. But as the elevator reached to the fourth floor, a man in a business suit and glasses came in. I said hi and walked out. But he called me back and said that it was not first floor yet. He must had noticed the button I had pushed. I walked back in the elevator. He smiled at me before answering a phone call. Kyuhyun's "A Million Pieces" ringtone bursted out from his Samsung phone and it hit me like a rock. Was it just me of was it Kyuhyun's DAD was in the elevator...with me????
OMG! I'm such an idiot! What is wrong with my eyes??? And brain???
I didn't talked to him because he was on the phone till he walked out of the elevator and off the building. T.T

But seeing his parents showing these little gestures off camera...I can see why Kyuhyun is lucky enough to have such a wonderful, supportive family. ^.^
Sigh...tough luck huh...even though Kyuhyun was obviously not there because he has a busy schedule ahead of him, I still hoped that I could at least take a picture with Kyuhyun's parents..but in the end...I didn't...</3

Oh well...hopefully I can come again next year, Because the atmosphere of the cafe was just warm and inviting that I wanna come over often! I'm not even kidding!

Anyway...I'm glad that I've done the fan project and again, I hope that it'll be in Kyuhyun Oppa's hands.
I've visited the cafe...and I'm happy. :)
You can share this story if you want, btw. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment