Friday 17 January 2014

Unexpectedly, A Perfection from Jason Chen

Back in my secondary school days, the song that stuck in my head was Crush by David Archuleta.
David Archuleta's "Crush" music video. Thumbs up if you still remember and love this song. =)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J1-eYBbspA
And then came Youtube artist David Choi with "Underneath Your Love" and "Thinking About You".
David Choi's "Thinking About You" music video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJoi-xf7rjs
David Choi's "Underneath Your Love" audio video (hope that he'll release a music video of this someday):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InwjkHygYXg

And now, I would like to share with you my current favourite song. And it's not a popular dubstep beat or an overrated R&B from major stars like Rihanna. I'm talking about this wonderful Youtube artist name Jason Chen. Yeap, I hear that you would say, "Jason who?" Jason Chen is one of the Asian American singers and musicians who posts sweet, innocent, beautiful music videos from his one-of-a-kind original songs. He did covers too, but honestly I prefer his originals. I recommend you to go and check out his Youtube channel (just type Jason Chen Music) because he has a golden voice and the lyrics in his songs are relatable to the average people like me. So my favourite song from him (and I'll never remove it away from my top song list) is "Unexpectedly". This song is basically about having a crush on a person and wanting to get attention from him/ her till that person reveals the same feeling.
Check out his lyric video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbeE6xDJR5I
I also would recommend you to watch his official music video to this amazing original right here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1_68euz30w
Every time I listen to "Unexpectedly" my heart would just melt and I always imagine myself being flirted by a secret admirer (you know, like a love story or a romantic movie). The piano chords and the background music is just soothing. The lyrics are just as expected as a true R&B artist should have, and everything that pull together into this final product is just perfect. Don't believe me? Listen to the song and you'll know why it brings me to an illusion of finding love. Help this Youtuber out by liking, commenting, and sharing his Unexpectedly music video to anyone you know that they'll love it too. I'm certain that one day this video will reach a million views.

This song is used in a new short film by Jubilee Project called "What's Inside" and to sum the story up, it's about a guy who finds the girl of his dreams as well as using a hint of luck to get the girl's attention. Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkJB9SR0Tp4

So I hope you'll like this song as much as I do after you go through this post. I went through a silent tough time with my first brokenhearted moment last year, but thanks to this song, I'll never stop dreaming about finding my first love. Single ladies, you're not alone. We'll find that guy someday. I know we will. My best friend once told me that "he'll be sitting right in front of you". There's no wrong of sitting back and let the cupid do his magic of shooting arrows; one at you and one at that lucky person. =)

Jason Chen's Unexpectedly with one million views! I hope I can see that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment