Sunday 24 April 2016

From ELFs to Kyu's Mailbox (My First Fan Project)

ELFs on Instagram! Looks like you've clicked/tapped on the link on my bio! XD ELFs on Vyrl, Twitter, and Facebook, you are welcomed to this fan project page too!
This is my first fan project for Super Junior's Kyuhyun and I hope you can participate!



The two screenshots above were taken from a video of Kyuhyun opening his mailbox two years ago. The mailbox was located at the top floor of Kyuhyun's hostel called Mom House. His cafe "Deete Espresso" is also in the same building. Fans are allowed to slip their letters into the mailbox for Kyuhyun, and I think it's pretty cool. SO...I have this crazy idea for my first fan project!

Thanks to those who have followed me on Instagram @ MichHiiELF93! 900+ followers! And now I have a mission for you guys to show Kyuhyun the power and love of ELFs (Everlasting Friends) from all over the world!

I'll be visiting Seoul, Korea this July! I'm so excited! And Kyuhyun's Mom House is my top place to visit. I want to send Kyuhyun a card with short messages from you ELFs on Instagram! If you're interested, leave your messages in the comments below here on this blog post OR below this Instagram post @ MichHiiELF93 .

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEm8oETjOGJ/?taken-by=michhiielf93

Due date of this fan project is June 21 2016 (Tuesday) (12am Pacific Standard Time in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada-check your time for your own country)

Also, I'm close to a 1000 followers on my Super Junior fan Instagram account! IF I get a 1000 followers, I'll post as many pictures and videos of Kyuhyun's cafe and hostel on Instagram for you awesome ELFs to see! I'll also be posting pics of my trip to Korea on my personal account @ tmmpmich but I mostly be posting Super Junior stuff from Korea on my MichHiiELF93 account. So stay tuned for that!



I can't wait to send a letter from all of us to the adorable, handsome, talented youngest member of Super Junior! My ultimate bias, Kyuhyun! And of course we all adore him as much as I do! <3 So I hope to squeeze our messages into one paper for him to know that we ELFs are always by his side even when he's enlisting to the army someday next year (2017). I'm really gonna miss him a lot but with this letter, I hope that he'll receive our love and support.

ELFs fighting! Kyuhyun Oppa, fighting! Super Junior, fighting!


3 comments:

  1. Annyeong oppa. I just wanna say that even though I'm not a girl who can buy cds and other stuffs, I still support and love you and Super Junior. I believe that the family can surpass every struggle that will come your way. HWAITING..!!
    -Mia from the Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kyuhyun oppa. I've been an elf since 2009 and I really fell in love with your voice. I also love Super Junior very much. I always listen to Suju's bew songs right after it's released and I always look forward to Suju's songs. I hope that Super Junior will still stay together after a long time and become a group that is recognized by everyone in the world. But what I want most for Suju is for you all to be happy with yourselves no matter what. Elfs will always be here to support and love you so please don't forget that and continue to do whatever makes you happy. Fighting!
    -Cindy from Indonesia

    ReplyDelete