Monday 26 November 2012

Creativity is challenging..


Inspired
Sitting by the window,
as the painter paints the imaginary enviroment
with different shades of words.
Eyes darted up,
absorbing the image in front of her. 
She perceived the words from the figure.
Faded lines starts to come clear.

Days flown, 
as she waits for her painting,to be bought by potential buyers. 
Wishing fish myteriously appeared and granted her deepest desires.
Her inspirations were infinite,
Triggered her partner in crime to be different artiscally,
Mustered all her strength she could, 
to be known worldwide,
But comes with a price, 
Not known yet, but it will be reveal soon.
Dreams never dies as long the energy of believing cycles within

She stood out strong
No matter what the insolent threw at her,
She's not damsel in distress but a force of nature, 
Her weapon of choice?Flickering shades of words that will eat your hearts out

Whitewashed walls before, tainted with dark and light hues now
Paintbrushes suspended on the paint buckets.
She's a beautiful art that's worth a thousand words. 
A long journey from the start,
Observed how far she trudged along the slope,
Distinguishable coloured caterpilar that feeds on the Green,
Metarmophised into a butterfly with hues of her favourite colour 

A best friend wrote this poem for me, and this reminds me of what I'm struggling right now. An artist who seeks for inspiration to create something new, something fresh. Ever since I take this poetry course, I learn a lot of things to improve, such as a constant idea and not to write out of topic, just like an essay. I am on the way to become a real writer, but the barriers I've faced while writing makes my enthusiasm in writing drops, as well as the weakening of imagination. There is a plateau in the process, but I know I have to keep trying. I shouldn't let my friends down, I should let my dream disappear. There's definitely inspiration that brings me a new hope in creating new things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment